Two times a year, networking tours are organized by the Francophone and Acadian communities, in partnership with Canada's foreign embassies and with the financial support of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). These tours feature information sessions in several cities, in which employers can learn more about:
- What Francophone and Acadian communities do in terms of immigration and what services and activities they offer
- Recruitment opportunities and procedures in various countries and pools
- Support offered by the embassies and international job mobility agencies for the recruitment of skilled labour
- Measures put in place by Citizenship and Immigration Canada to facilitate and accelerate the recruitment of international candidates
- Opportunities during the 2017 edition of the Destination Canada Forum
The next networking tour will be held in British Columbia, Alberta, Northwest Territories, Manitoba and Ontario from September 25 to October 6. The schedule is available here.